Slovenian Respiratory Society, together with the Slovenian Association of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, Immunology Society of Slovenia, a Professional group of nurses and health technicians in pulmonology in association with University Clinic Golnik, University Clinical Centre Ljubljana and University Clinical Centre Maribor organizes the 8th Slovenian Pneumology Congress joined with Allergology and Immunology congress.
The main aim of the Congress is to bring together respiratory and immunology medical doctors, nurses and researchers from the region and offer an opportunity to present the results of scientific and clinical work.
You are kindly invited to attend the Congress and participate actively by submitting abstracts for poster and oral communications.
We look forward to welcoming you to Ljubljana, Slovenia, in April 2024.
Prof. Mitja Košnik MD
President of the Congress Organising Committee
Congress language: English
Congress fee: 100 EUR (no fee for members of respiratory, allergy, and immunology societies).
- Mrs. Irena Dolhar
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Abstract submission deadline: March 1st, 2024.
- Deadline for registration: April 10th, 2024.
Participants should book hotel accommodation individually:
- Lung infection / Tuberculosis
- Lung cancer
- Pleural diseases
- Pulmonary interstitial diseases
- Hypo and hyperventilation syndromes
- Rare pulmonary diseases
- Laboratory diagnostics in pulmonology
- Lung function tests
- Cito / Patho Diagnostics
- Genetics in pulmonology
- Invasive diagnostic techniques
- Interventional pneumology
- Intensive medicine
- Diseases of pulmonary circulation
- Thoracic surgery
- Transition between pediatric and adult pneumology
- Paliative care
- Quality and safety
- Allergy diagnostics
- Allergic respiratory diseases
- Allergic skin diseases
- Drug allergy
- Imunotherapy in oncology
- Natural immunity
- Immune deficiencies
- Transfusion medicine
- Nursing care in pulmonology
- Health education of patients
- Quallity and safety
Congress application form
Call for Abstracts
The Organizing Committee welcomes the submission of original contributions for short oral presentations and posters at the Congress.
Abstracts must be written in English. Maximum length is 2500 characters (approx. 350 words)
Abstract should be structured as follows:
- A brief statement of the purpose of the study (background),
- The method used,
- The result observed,
- The conclusions based upon the results.
It is inadequate to state “The results will be discussed” or “The data will be presented”.
The authors’ academic degrees, e-mail, institution and grant support should also be included in the abstract.
Accepted abstracts selected by expert reviewers will be presented as oral or poster presentations.
It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract. Any errors in spelling, grammar or scientific fact will be reproduced as typed by the author.